- Moderatorat 8:54 pmPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
It’s that time of the week again, Which One Weekend Challenge time!
A quick rundown of the rules for the WOW Challenge:
- You must choose one of the given choices, no substitutions.
- Your answer to the hypothetical question posed would be your choice FOREVER.
- This is your choice, so pick the one that fits YOUR desires, your subs preference should not weigh your choice.
Now on to this weeks challenge.
Day collar (includes necklace, bracelets, anklets…) or play collar (includes training, posture…), which one and why? Now if you choose the Day collar (with or without a ring) it cannot be used as a play collar. Likewise if you choose the Play collar it cannot second as a Day collar.
Mr. K sir
********** If you have a suggestion for a WOW Challenge please private message me and I will work your suggestion in **********
- Memberat 9:43 pmPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
I would have to go with day collar. Seeing a sign of her gift of submission and my mastery of her on at all times is huge for me.
- Memberat 7:13 pmPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Day collar is my choice. The day collar has no ring but has a significant charm. Why the day collar, because it is a constant reminder of the DsM relationship and that’s why it NEVER comes off.
- Memberat 8:16 pmPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
See this is hard for me, because while we have been in this dynamic, because of Mrs Braun’s history of abuse, she only recently has worked through trauma enough to be ok with anything regarding her neck and mouth; collars, oral, light choking etc.
So, she was just recently collared. Day and play. I guess I would choose day, because I’ve lived 7 years without her being collared in the bed. So it’s more of a reminder of our dynamic and how far her trust in me has expanded.
- Memberat 8:29 pmPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Definitely day collar for me. The day collar is a more significant symbol of us being 24/7.
- Memberat 8:45 pmPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Day collar for sure. I can always just tie her hair to a hardpoint if I need her to stay put 😉
Log in to reply.