- November 12, 2018 at 12:47 pm #71722AnonymousInactiveBasic | Dominant
Over the past couple of months, I have really been struggling with mindset. Our dynamic has had some serious vanilla content of late and I was desperate to fix it. Last week, I came across something Mr. Fox posted about “Fuck her face Fridays” (apparently lk calls this Fellatio Fridays). I liked this image. The idea of using my sub’s mouth for my pleasure helped immensely with my mindset. So, it has become a sort of game for me to come up with playful alliterations for each of the days of the week. Since we missed “Fuck her face Friday”, I opted to have “Suck-it Saturday.” But yesterday we discovered my new favorite. Snuggle-fuck Sundays, and it was a Snow Day as well. Today, I think we’ll have Maintenance (Spanking) Monday. I hope that my fellow Doms find this at least a fun read. My best to you all and your subs. And enjoy Maintenance Monday (Spank away my friends).
- November 12, 2018 at 12:51 pm #71723Sir OTW | AMBParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Multiple Mondays could work too ;-), Wet or Wax Wednesday could be interesting. Sounds like you would also enjoy the 12 days of Christmas idea a few of us have been throwing around.
- November 12, 2018 at 12:53 pm #71724AnonymousInactiveBasic | Dominant
Sounds intriguing OTW. We’re rewriting the 12 days of Christmas as the 12 days of Kink-mas?
- November 12, 2018 at 8:49 pm #71728StillParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
This idea has the mind going and going. Love the ideas so far. Let me add Thank you Thursday. She must say thank you with every “insert idea here” Was going to suggest with each thrust and you stop till she says it.
- November 12, 2018 at 9:07 pm #71729AnonymousInactiveBasic | Dominant
We do this everyday with spankings. She says, “Thank you, sir.” after each swat.
- November 13, 2018 at 1:06 pm #71735Sir OTW | AMBParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
in’sDom, are these everyday spankings just maintenance spanking? If so how does she find that helps her and how many do you give?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.