- August 4, 2019 at 4:35 pm #73508GravytronParticipantBasic | Dominant
My babygirl and I are new to our “official” D/sM relationship, but have been married for 15 years and only recently have I realized that she has always been a sub and I have always been a repressed Dom. I am here out of the realization that many of our marriage troubles could have been avoided if we would have officially acknowledged and accepted these rolls sooner.
That being said, I am eager to learn from all of you, and I am glad to have found this resource.
- August 4, 2019 at 4:42 pm #73509Mr. K sirParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Welcome to husDOM, you have found a wonderful resource for your journey. If your sub hasn’t joined submrs.com yet I recommend you have her sign up there, it is a safe place for subs to learn from other subs and build friendships with one another. My suggestion to you would be to start reading the blogs, oldest to newest and participate in the chats. Everyone here is willing to help. I look forward to chatting with you sometime. Again welcome.
Mr. K sir
- August 4, 2019 at 5:19 pm #73513GravytronParticipantBasic | Dominant
Mr. K sir,
Thank you for the advice, and for the welcome.
- August 4, 2019 at 5:26 pm #73514D0minicParticipantBasic | Dominant
Allow me to extend a warm welcome from the community. I’ve been here a short time on HusDOM and I can attest that this is a supportive group who is glad to see new individuals join. Believe me when I say everyone is wishing you success in your journey with your sub.
My early lessons have allowed my sub and I a foundation that has allowed freedom and intimacy to flourish. They are rooted in being communicative, staying honest, and putting in the hard work that it takes to build our dynamic. Apart from that, I can only suggest a dedication to learning and growth as you develop your own path to follow.
I look forward to your presence here.
- August 5, 2019 at 10:40 am #73521Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
For many of us these natural tendicies have been lurking just below the surface for much of our lives. We have discovered that by embracing these roles rather than rejecting them we can find a much better balance with those that we care for the most.
- August 5, 2019 at 12:50 pm #735241WickedLushParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Hi, Gravytron! Welcome! I’ve been AWOL from here for a couple of years, but I’m back because the community is so warm and friendly, as well as willing to talk and share experiences and offer well-intended opinions.
It’s funny, isn’t it, to discover that part of our problems has been denying who and what we are at the deepest levels?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.