- May 20, 2019 at 2:53 pm #73115WildcatCPA23ParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Planning on introducing the under bed restraints tonight during playtime. First time we will have experimented with these. Any advice or tips such as best positions, dos and do nots, etc?
- May 20, 2019 at 4:34 pm #73117Mr. K sirParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Bed restraints can be fun but it depends on how long the straps are. Most store bought systems I have seen have a standard length that hinders the amount of positions you can use. My advice is to just play around with it and see what you can do with it. My favorite position with min (home made so its custom) is to attach the wrists to the ankle straps and the ankles to the wrist straps, pull them all nice and tight so she can’t move at all with her legs pull up to a position bordering on uncomfortable. Make sure the straps are at the corners of the bed to keep her legs spread. With her arms secured straight along her body she is totally at your mercy.
Have fun playing with your new toy.
Mr. K sir
- May 27, 2019 at 6:52 am #73144CardioParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Late to the game here, but the great thing with under the bed restraints is they usually start out with cheap cuffs built into them, but we upgraded ours by cutting the cheesy Velcro cuffs off and just sewing a D Ring onto the end. Once we bought nice leather cuffs, we were able to integrate them with the cheap under bed restraints to make the whole thing much nicer.
- May 27, 2019 at 8:29 am #73148Sir Hermosa | AMBParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
If you have a solid bed frame, I have found either integrating nice looking hardpoints in plain view, or hiding hardpoints directly into the bed frame is a win.
I literally made my bed out of 4×4 because we destroy beds. So this makes anchor points strong.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.