- May 27, 2015 at 1:58 pm #9826DaddyParticipantBasic | Dominant
Need a recommendation on a brand. Have seen MANY MANY different ones, but they all seem to have mixed reviews on how loud to how comfortable. And you never know when those ‘customer reviews’ are plants/fakes. Thoughts? brands? websites?
- May 29, 2015 at 10:49 am #9935Mr MiracleParticipantBasic | Dominant
This is what i bought my partner , proper looking well built pants with a pocket for the vibe – the vibration could be felt at the back of her bottom.
She said they would be best used while on the move to get best results , a little noisy but not over loud.
PS, you can always make her do the housework in them and see how long she last before the big O!
- June 9, 2015 at 12:44 pm #10318Mr StoneParticipantBasic | Dominant
I recently purchased a ‘We Vibe 4.’ It is a couple’s vibe, but can also be inserted and left with some panties. It has a remote and a good bit of power for a cordless.
- July 20, 2015 at 3:05 pm #11625LearningLateParticipantBasic | Dominant
We use a Lelo Lyla 2. It’s bullet shaped, but fairly large to fit in the little pocket of most panties. The puck controller is wonderful, gives you great feedback and control.
In our home, it’s mainly inserted, but in some cases, we use the panty pocket.
- July 25, 2016 at 2:29 pm #15037S4ltyParticipant
lovense we love this one. It is shaped perfectly for the G spot, and can be controlled over long distances via a smart phone
- March 14, 2017 at 5:15 pm #19022AnonymousInactive
We had an older version of the We-Vibe (2?) and I really hated the lack of range – I had to had the remote right next to her groin to get it to react. Note: NPR reported about class-action suit against We-Vibe for collection usage data, especially with their app.
Last year, I bought a RadioToy (German company), which has much better range and lets me connect two sets of electrodes. I can reward and punish at a distance.
- September 13, 2017 at 12:58 pm #69514mace066ParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
We got the Lovense lush to take on a cruise with us. I was very impressed. I never lost Bluetooth connection or had a problem with it.
It also has a setting that is responsive to music. We had to adjust the sensitivity due to the music being too loud and it was just constantly on lol.
- February 7, 2018 at 11:54 am #70262Mr. DarkParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
That RadioToy you mentioned here sounds quite interesting. But I have tried to find it but I can not. Would you be able to tell me a bit more about it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.