- June 21, 2018 at 9:47 pm #71054AnonymousInactive
I have been using the Wonderlist app for going on 4 to 5 months now. I started out my search looking for an app that I could use to help set daily tasks for my submissive with. Upon setting it up and actually getting used to the way it worked I found that it allowed me to do much more. To start off you can create a category, within that category you can then assign tasks to be fulfilled. You can assign a person to each task. You can set time limits on tasks. You can set the task to repeat daily and set an alarm on each ask if you choose. There is even an function for each task so you can write in notes or extra instructions. You can make daily tasks category’s, shopping category’s, what ever you need to keep track of then add a list within. The thing that I have found unique about this app is that you get real time feed back as the tasks are checked off of the list you receive an notification letting you know it has been completed. I use this feature to remind myself to send a text to my submissive on the tasks that are not her usual ones or sometimes even out of the blue to praise her on a job well done. I was very surprised at how much I liked this app and recommend it often. I used Android so I am unsure if it is available on Apple or not.
- June 24, 2018 at 1:47 pm #71079Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Thank you for the awesome review of this app. The app that I found in the Apple App Store is “Wunderlist: To-Do List and Tasks. I assume that it is the same app that you have reviewed.
I am downloading the app as I type this message and look forward to giving it a try.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and knowledge with us.
- June 24, 2018 at 7:45 pm #71085CandycaneSirParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Thank you for the tip. I installed Wunderlist and have been using it for a few days. So far its been great! Haven’t done much other than making lists for groceries, tasks around the house, etc, so I am looking forward to learning some of the more interesting ways of using it. (evil grin)
- July 5, 2018 at 8:18 am #71115Daddy WeathermanParticipantBasic | Dominant
Much obliged, something new to play with!
- July 5, 2018 at 8:43 am #71116AnonymousInactive
I am happy that you found the information useful sir until I find another this is still my daily app.
- July 5, 2018 at 12:22 pm #71117havocblaidParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Me and Emerald have been using Wunderlist for a while now. I agree it is a very good app. And very helpful in keeping things on track.
- July 5, 2018 at 1:07 pm #71118AnonymousInactive
Thank you for taking time from your day to put your opinion into the post sir. It is very much appreciated and highly useful as well.
- July 6, 2018 at 6:19 pm #71123BigOne1960 | ambParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Thumps up to the app and to you gentlemen for presenting good advice for others here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.