- August 7, 2017 at 1:21 pm #69225
Just thought I would post a thread for people to post some of their rope bondage/ shibari. I am very much a neophyte in this arena but I have been bitten by the bug and am building my skill-set up so I can competently and safely perform full suspensions with my Bello. To me its helpful to see other’s work as I get inspiration for new types of ties. Below are a few of my ties so far.
- August 9, 2017 at 10:48 pm #69254Mr. K sirModeratorPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
outstanding rope work, I am still new to rope play and have been practicing on my Dea every chance I get.
- August 9, 2017 at 11:24 pm #69256Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
That is beautiful, her too BTW…
The second picture looks pretty intricate and time consuming. Did it take a while to create? And what do you call it?
- August 10, 2017 at 10:20 am #69264
It took just enough time. I enjoy keeping the connection and sensual aspect in the tying. For that particular one I had originally started with a basic concept in mind (an integrated hand tie/gag) and it was just working with what presented itself as I tied. What you cant really see is that the rope binding the hands is integrated into the gag that I tied also. It was quite fun. The rope-work on the spine was a result of having a lot of rope left over and desiring something aesthetic. I’m sure it already has a name I just don’t know it but it’s not exclusive to me. Thanks for the interest!
- July 26, 2018 at 5:59 pm #71234Mister LParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
This is a very simple tie that was fun. I didn’t do quite as many loops in it as the demo that I learned from, but I did manage to include the toe tie-off that gives it the “mermaid” feel. And lp could only really move like a mermaid tail in it, which was the basic point anyhow.
- July 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm #71241
Looks awesome Mister L!
- July 27, 2018 at 9:00 pm #71242Mister LParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Thanks Lupo! It’s a doubled-up 6mm 50ft rope and honestly I could probably stand to try it with a longer piece of the same gauge. The fun part is that toe-tie at the end, the big toes can move apart from one another to a certain extent, but not far, so it really does create the mermaid tail effect that it’s named for. First thing I’d correct on a redo is to make the finishing knots look nicer, and also hide them behind the ankles.
All the Best,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.