- September 15, 2015 at 8:27 pm #12556TraokParticipantBasic | Dominant
I am sure this is a bit too low brow for here , but thought I would share the collar and wrist shackles made out of about 40′ of paracord. It is functional and only cost about….. $10 bucks for all the cord and hardware.. First time trying this , so apparently it is not terribly difficult . A few more goes it should turn out pretty cool, have to watch how tight you the weave is so it is uniform all the way down .
- September 17, 2015 at 1:15 pm #12577Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Not low brow at all sir…
The collar looks very nice. Thank you for sharing your work.
I am curious how long it takes to weave a pattern like that. It looks like it would take some time.
Thanks again for sharing,
- September 17, 2015 at 5:34 pm #12585TraokParticipantBasic | Dominant
The weave is actually pretty simple. Once you understand where the knots need to fall , it flies by. On the one that is pictured I think I have about an hour of actual work time in .
- September 19, 2015 at 3:38 pm #12620Grimm1ParticipantBasic | Dominant
I am a new Dom. After 21 years married to a woman I thought we knew all there was to know. When she asked to look into the D/s lifestyle I was a bit surprised as she’d been vanilla always. In the past few weeks of researching ,reading, watching, and talking we’ve actually opened up an entirely new book. It’s very exciting to realize who we really are, and that there is this new way to become closer as a couple while also stronger as individuals.
That said it is a bit overwhelming. As a Dom (in training) I understand and have read a lot on my role. But when my wife asked for a collar of ownership (which I’d never heard of at the time) I was thrilled. It’s a willing commitment and one she’s willing to display.
Is there a place where one can purchase day collars ? The play time ones are a bit easier to find. My sub has sensitive skin and can only have sterling silver for any length of time. Also she’s picky, requiring top shelf items more often than not. It’s ok, she will earn it, and it makes sense. To wear something daily it needs to go with everything.
Thanks for any insight,
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
- January 9, 2016 at 3:11 pm #13438master_alcidParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Awesome! It is such a simple and good solution for one of my problems! I needed a pair of thight cuffs that arn’t cutting circulation.
Would you be so kind as to put instructions for the knots and the length of the ropes?
- November 13, 2016 at 6:09 pm #15928Rpage1977ParticipantBasic | Dominant
Impressive. I have made a Cobra stitch bracelet to conceal my lock picks and hand cuff key. (I have been to SERE, not a criminal). And I never would have thought about doing this.
- November 16, 2016 at 11:09 pm #15971Skipper_TParticipantBasic | Dominant
Very nice, and I’m sure she appreciates that you made it yourself!
- November 16, 2017 at 1:02 pm #69824
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.