- June 25, 2017 at 11:04 pm #19903
Half inch thick, maybe five feet long. Usually nylon or cotton. Me and my lady own a horse ranch, and im a truck driver for a living. I love coming home a few hours earlier than I told her, hopping on my horse, finding her in the pasture and lassoing her, but the lasso rope is extremely stiff and rough, leading to discomfort and complaints instead of playful pillow talk. However, a lead rope is softer, albeit shorter. Am familiar with most knots being an eagle scout. However she is a stouter woman. Any ideas?
- June 26, 2017 at 9:06 am #19904sirParticipantBasic | Dominant
That’s quite the story!
For the most part Jute or Hemp is used in BDSM bondage.
Look up Bondage rope….
- June 26, 2017 at 9:16 am #19905
Ok thank you.
- July 3, 2017 at 9:07 pm #19933Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Welcome to husDOM,
We are horse people as well. However, I have never, and wouldnt have any idea how to, lasso. I was under the impression that all lasso’s were made of stiff rope.
Let us know what you find out.
- July 10, 2017 at 5:37 pm #19973
Ok so I have managed to coate the lasso with velvet, stitching it into it and making it taunt with the rope. Coming in from the road in two weeks to try it out.
- July 10, 2017 at 5:39 pm #19974
Mr. Fox, I am using one of my older ones thats a little more pliant.
- July 11, 2017 at 6:45 pm #19976Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
I cant wait to learn how it works for you. It sounds like a great idea.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.