- October 8, 2016 at 3:46 pm #15682
How many of you wear leather gloves (driving gloves or other non-lined) during a scene? Do you like how it looks? Does it give any different sensations during spanking?
Considering buying a nice pair. Just wonder if we will like it.
- October 8, 2016 at 11:30 pm #15683AnonymousInactive
Hmmmmm. I will so have to try that soon. Hmmmmmm. Love the idea.
- October 10, 2016 at 5:35 am #15684
I think I am just going to buy some. Even if i just start with them on it might be a cool formal addition.
- November 15, 2016 at 12:08 pm #15951
I’ve also been wondering this. I like the look and am sure they would create a nice thuddy sting?
- November 15, 2016 at 12:47 pm #15952sirParticipantBasic | Dominant
There are BDSM gloves called “Vampire Gloves” with little spikes on them for sensation play, spanking etc.
- November 15, 2016 at 8:35 pm #15959JasperParticipantBasic | Dominant
On the flip side, there’s bondage gloves for your sub
- November 17, 2016 at 2:46 pm #15979
I’ve seen the vampire gloves I think, little metal spikes?
More sensation play than impact if so.
I like the look of gloves. Like holding a riding crop, authorative.
- November 17, 2016 at 9:14 pm #15982
Vampire gloves. yes. Big fan. They really bite. (sorry, couldn’t help myself)
I bought some fingerless driving gloves (leather) and am trying them Friday. I will let you men know how it works out…
- November 22, 2016 at 6:27 am #16045
Gents, I used my new leather gloves this weekend in a scene. In her words, “I loved them. They hurt and were a completely different feel.”
We will be using them for both discipline sessions and scenes.
Unlined driving gloves. And I feel a little more formal. Give it a try. Cheap variation from norm.
- November 23, 2016 at 5:54 am #16055
Thanks for letting us know Cirus. I’m definitely going to get some now!
- September 14, 2018 at 5:02 pm #71428StillParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
I shall also have try the glove idea. This seems like it would be very visually dominate in my mind at least.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.