- January 30, 2019 at 12:20 pm #72256Mr. K sirModeratorPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
I have wanted a Cat ‘O Nine Tails for awhile now so I decided to make one. I used para cord to make mine, mainly because I have a ton of it and because I wanted it to be made out or rope, a throw back to the original Cats. The tails are 4 strains round braid with the ends melted together to add a little bit os sting at the tips. The handle is a simple tight wrap around the end of the tails, I kept the braid very tight for the first 6 inches to use this section for the handle, once the handle was done I loosened the braids to allow for more flexibility in the tails. Total length is 25inches, 6 inch handle and 19 inch tails, for me its the perfect length to maintain easy control and hit right where you want every time.
- January 30, 2019 at 8:21 pm #72267Sir OTW | AMBParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
I am interested in making one of these, how do you melt the tips in such a way that they won’t be sharp or cut?
- January 31, 2019 at 7:40 pm #72277Mr. K sirModeratorPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
For the tips I heated up both ends of the same color cord and pressed them together, as it started to cool I rolled the melt between my fingers to round the melt. I then repeated with the other 2 ends. If the melt cools to fast just reheat and repeat. As long as you make sure there is a nice round bead you should be good. I have never broken skin using this method, and I have made several tool using para cord.
Mr. K sir
- February 1, 2019 at 2:27 pm #72279Sir OTW | AMBParticipantPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Nice, thanks for the clear explanation.
- February 1, 2019 at 9:04 pm #72289Mr. Fox | Founder D/s-MKeymasterPremium Content | Through the Eyes of a husDOM™
Mr K Sir,
Thank you for sharing your project… Very talented.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.